Friday, July 20, 2012

One More Sale Haul

Last Saturday I met up with the PP's Sis and despite not planning to buy anything, I ended up with two items of clothing and a pot of Mac's tinted lip conditioner in Fuchsia Fix (after reading pretty duckling Amelia rave about it here). I'll start with what is probably my favourite summer purchase this season: a 50s style cotton skirt by Tommy Hilfiger that I'd been eyeing in the window every day on my way to work, but dismissed because of the price tag. Well, 30% off and it's just below the €100 pain threshold. I absolutely love it. The faux denim is super lightweight as is the cotton lining and the red patent leather shoes I bought in Sydney look really cool with it:

The picture above was taken with my new favourite app, FXCamera. I love the retro effects you can create with it and highly recommend downloading it if you're halway as childish as I am. The other thing I bought was a pair of lightweight pink trousers by S.Oliver for a very moderate €23. I wore them to work on Monday with my trusty old Tommy Hilfiger leather/suede trainers that I originally wanted to leave behind in Sydney, but then ended up taking back. Sometimes I tend to get a bit carried away when trying to create luggage space. They are scruff, but still going strong and very comfortable:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist