Sunday, July 15, 2012

First World Problems...

Let me share a mini-drama of my mundane daily life with you. Everybody who has known me (in person) for a while knows that I'm quite anal when it comes to (over)accessorising: it's not rare that on a given day my eyeshadow matches, say, my watch-strap, my scarf, my shoes and my bracelets. I'm just the same when it comes to interior decoration and have for years taken delight in stocking up blue toilet paper that was the same colour as the walls in my toilet (which I painted myself). Horror of horrors, either Tempo seem to have discontinued the shade or my local BILLA doesn't stock it anymore - and I won't go so far as travelling through town on a loo-roll-hunt. I tried the yellow 4-ply paper that was in the shelf where my staple blue one used to be, only to find that the rolls are smaller and hence don't fit as snugly in the IKEA textile drawer thingie I use for storing toilet paper and also, obviously the yellow is a bit of an eyesore. Seriously cramps my style...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist