Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Today's A Winner

Today definitely is a winner. It started this morning when I got an e-mail informing me that I won two tickets for the film "Ausgerechnet Sibirien". I'm taking my "siamese twin", the Gazelle. Here's the e-mail informing me of the good news:

When I returned to the office after a doctor's appointment I found a parcel from Glossybox. "Wow, that's early, for a change", I thought. It turned out not to be the regular July Glossybox, but the limited edition SIXX box I won. Yay!

Update: I only thought I'd won it as the communication on the website was very deceiving. When the regular box didn't come by July 31, I realised this was the regular July box I had paid for. Ah, well.

The box was bright green instead of pink:
 These is what's in it. I love everything apart from the absolutely VILE "toothy tabs" by Lush. I tried one, gagged, spat it out and chucked the whole pack into the bin. Shudder. The rest is really great and totally something I would have bought with my own money. The L'Occitane hand gel smells and feels very nice and the Gosh lipgloss aka "intense lip colour" not only has a gorgeous colour ("304") and consistency, but an integrated mirror and spotlight (!) for application on the go...in dark places.
Well, these freebies have definitely made my day!

PS: Pictures of the "Bond Girl" lippie added upon request:

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u have a photo of magic lipstick?

7/19/2012 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

I've just added two to the post!

7/19/2012 02:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist