Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Live and in Colour (With a Bitter Aftertaste)

Thanks to Instagram, the Empress and I have found a way of staying up-to-date with all the...um...groundbreakingly exciting things we do all day long. Last weekend, we basically posted updates in hourly intervals and it almost felt we were together. This app is seriously addictive!

However, my enthusiasm was somewhat marred by the fact that I only found out yesterday - I know, I know, I seem to live on the moon - that it belongs to the Evil F,  that I've so far succeeded in giving a wide berth. I've now sold my soul to the devil, but like all vices, it's oh so enjoyable!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, wenn wir diese App nur früher gefunden hätten, dann müssten wir uns nicht mal Evil F - schuldig fühlen. Wuaaaaascht !! Luf it :)

7/31/2012 10:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist