Monday, October 17, 2011

Colour Explosion

I spent a truly wonderful weekend in Brisbane, visiting the Australian. She took me to all the must-see places and some more and I have about 300 photos of koalas and kangaroos from the Long Pine Koala Sanctuary. Maybe I'll share these with you some other time, but what really impressed me were some amazing colours I had not seen in "real life" before. Such as free-flying lorikeets that looked like testimonials for colour-prints:
The sky was also picture-perfect blue on Sunday, but it's not like I haven't seen blue skies before. Still:
My new love, botanically speaking, are jacaranda trees. I had never seen them before and could not take my eyes off that incredible colour. It does not really come out that well in the photo below and I don't have Photoshop or comparable editing software on my work computer, so you'll just have to trust me:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist