Sunday, October 02, 2011

Signs

Back home, this blog has been my main "literary" outlet for years. Now that I have decided to update my friends in a daily (let's see how long I manage to keep it up at this rate) newsletter in order to share the trivia of my daily life here with as many people as possible and am sharing my photos with them online, posting here does feel a bit like repeating myself. Nevertheless, I'm definitely not letting the blog dry up and while I'm not going to inundate you with photos of sights (you know what the Sydney Opera and Harbour Bridge look like anyway, right?), I'd like to share some of my observations and show photos I don't include in my Picasa albums. 

Here's a selection of things I saw yesterday, such as Australian's answer to Häagen Dasz, with an even less unlikely pseudo-Scandinavic name:

I was quite surprised to see Batman had moved from Gotham City to Sydney in his retirement: 
click to enlarge


Living on the edge: enjoying French food can be dangerous:

Aaah, here he is, the gentle dentist. Last time I took the wrong door and landed at the brutal one: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist