Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Over the Counter

I knew this was coming. If there's one thing my immune system is utterly defenseless against, it's airconditioning blasting from the ceiling. Everytime I visit a branch of the Firm in a country with an A/C happy culture my nose blocks up, my lymph nodes swell, my throat gets sore and my contact lenses get glued to my eyballs within an hour. The room temperature in the office requires me to sit in a cardigan and with a scarf at all times and when I left home I knew I was in desperate need of some drugs. Luckily the drugstore/pharmacy in one of the shopping malls on my way home is open until late and I stocked up on everything promising to work instantly:The body lotion was an unrelated purchase added for good measure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist