Monday, September 12, 2011

Sleeve

Last week, I got a new gadget for test purposes, a Motorola Xoom tablet. I didn't want to get it scratched in my bag and therefore did a little online search for sleeves/covers. They were either ugly (faux leather, anyone?) or not being shipped to AT. The usual offline suspects (Mediamarkt, Saturn and the like) did not stock them yet and so I remembered the felt DIY kit I bought ages ago. Voilà! The sheets of thick felt were the perfect size and I made a sleeve while watching "Tatort":
It closes with a button and a piece of Japanese fabric bought at La Droguerie in Nice:

And now for a shot with the actual tablet emerging from its sleeping bag: 

The reverse side is grey, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist