Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Shopping Update

Now that I've been doing some shopping, it's about time to give an update here. Tonight, on my mission to stock up on yellow accessories for tomorrow's "sports carnival" at work, I also bought a belt to wear with my dusky pink trousers:

I haven't been able to explore many shops as they mostly close quite early, with the exeption of the mall at Darling Harbour where I also bought the above. I'm putting my hopes on the weekend and possibly tomorrow night, when shops are open until 9. On Sunday night, I did spot some elegant stores in my area, such as the Miu Miu flagship store:
With the elegant shops offset by the dark night and bright city lights, I was reminded of the Ginza in Tokyo. I'm particularly keen to discover Australian brands, of course, and while my experience is still limited in the clothes department, I've already fallen in lust with the stuff at Typo (a bit like Paperchase).
Having only packed a minimal supply of cosmetics, I had to stock up on various products. Again, I was most interested in Australian brands and settled for Natio's offererings, which were decently priced. As my purchase was over the required threshold, I lucked out and got a toiletries bag packed with goodies:
Jet-lagged as I was during my 5-hour stopover at Bangkok airport, I could not NOT shop. I bought a gorgeous silk scarf for the equivalent of 15 EUR. I love the colour:
More retail therapy exploits to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist