Friday, September 30, 2011

Settling in

Having left my trusty Hello Kitty! mug in Vienna with clear instructions only to let the worthiest of visitors drink from it, I needed to get a mug for my daily dose of ginger & lemon tea here as well unless I wanted to either incur someone's wrath by nicking their prized cup, or have to rely on paper cups or plastic mugs for the next three months. Last night I invested in this pretty specimen to spice up my hot beverages from an aesthetic point of view...

Another stable on my desk, with air conditioning in particular: hand cream.

5 Comments:

Blogger alcessa said...

On mine, too. :-) Actually, since I am in the process of trying them out, I have 2 of them (just imagine! :-)): Lavender and Cherry Blossom. I wouldn't admit it yet but it seems I am developing a lavender addiction?

9/30/2011 09:27:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

I love lavender as well and in fact bought a small lavender scented candle for the apartment to get rid of the furniture-polish smell in the apartment. Have you read my e-mail about the blog you recommended? What a coincidence, eh?

9/30/2011 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger alcessa said...

(mine is also L'Occitane :-)

Sorry, but I cannot access my E-Mail-account and so I haven't read your mail: don't tell me you actually know each other/work for the same company/met when shopping? :-)

9/30/2011 04:21:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

@ alcessa: yep, same company, same team even ;-)

10/01/2011 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger alcessa said...

LOL

10/01/2011 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist