Wednesday, October 05, 2011

More Interesting Discoveries in the Ladies', Both Yellow.

Have you ever see a "syringe unit" in a public toilet? I hadn't, until I saw the one pictured below in the Ladies' at the Chinese Garden of Friendship. Whether the target group is diabetics or drug addicts, or both, I'm not sure: 

Last week, i.e. my first week in the office here, I was rather disturbed by the distinctively yellow water in the toilets. And no, this was not due to the previous user not having flushed. When you flushed, more yellow actually liquid filled up. This week, the yellow tint has gone and so I assume it was some kind of detergent or air freshener. Bad choice of colour, if you ask me! 

Update (Oct. 10): ever since last week, the water has actually been blue: much better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist