Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Seriously, ORF?

Occasionally, I need a break from staring at Excel sheets all day (don't get me started, I have a certified Excel-allergy...) and am looking for diversions. Every few days I take a look at orf.at, the homepage of Austria's national broadcaster to find out what's happening back home. What do I see there this afternoon (Sydney time)? A headline saying "Many don't change socks daily". The article is about how one in five Austrians does not put on a fresh pair of socks every day. Ooooh, breaking news! I expect to see more hair-rheadlines in the vein of "Secret Revealed: Tuesday Follows after Monday" or "Study Proves it: Year Has 365 Days!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist