Saturday, October 08, 2011

Liquid Sunshine

My friends are probably sick already of my moaning about the "April weather" Sydney has been enjoying ever since I arrived. Don't blame me, though - until yesterday Austria had a rare heatwave with summer temperatures in October, so it wasn't me who imported the cold and rain. I'm soaking up the rare rays of sunshine greedily (protected with sunblock, of course) on the weekend, slowly defrosting from the arctic temperatures in the office that are like poison for my sinuses. 

This afternoon, there was sunshine and rain at the same time: that's what I call value for money!

2 Comments:

Blogger alcessa said...

What a beautiful photo!

In Slovenia, they saw first snowflakes yesterday (from 700 m on) and I chose a pair of boots today, to wear them with warm wool leggins and a dress.
On Monday, we went cycling to France, we had 27 °C and I was sad to know those days would be over sooner denn die Polizei erlaubt :-) Lovely boots or not, I'd prefer summer if asked...

10/08/2011 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger alcessa said...

denn = als *blush*

10/08/2011 03:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist