Monday, November 29, 2010

Advent

It's still November, but yesterday was the first Advent Sunday which means that the "countdown" to Christmas has officially begun. I've told you that I've been really swotty this year, preparations-wise, so I'm hoping to actually experience a cosy and peaceful holiday season this year. Decorating my flat always puts me in a christmassy mood anyway and the smell of gingerbread and other biscuits is just the icing on the cake.
My little "orange still life" has grown considerably. I collect orange (glass) tealight holders and really like the warm glow this colour gives off.
Snow made a very brief appearance in Vienna on Friday night. By Saturday morning it had almost melted away already. View from my living room window:

UPDATE: I wrote this post yesterday afternoon but since then there has been more snow of the wet and heavy type. I took this picture on my way to work this morning: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist