Saturday, November 20, 2010

Purple!

purple coat (onemorehandbag)While I'm away in Germany for the weekend (more about that upon my return) I'm going to show you my new favourite coat. Ta-dah! Typically, I didn't need it at all - well, do I ever actually need any of the clothes I buy? - but accompanied the Gazelle to Benetton where I hadn't been for absolutely ages and where she wanted to look for a down coat. Guess who left the shop without a coat and who ended up buying one. Yep, that would be me. It's a vibrant deep purple in real life and only looks blueish because of my camera's flash. The cut and in particular the collar are very 1960s and I think it suits me perfectly, if I may be so vain to say so myself. The light wool quality makes it perfect for pre-snow global warming winters in the city and it looks particularly good with skinny jeans and my heeled ankle-boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist