Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Limited Edition

limited edition cosmetics (onemorehandbag)First things first. Before I show you actual touristy photos of my mini-holiday, I thought I'd share my little beauty haul with you. The Nails Inc. nail polish (a rather convincing Particuliere dupe, by the way) was a freebie that came with UK Glamour magazine. It's a full sized bottle, which normally retails for GBP 11. Not bad, eh? I haven't tried it yet so cannot actually say anything about its quality and opacity.

The eyeshadow is Bobbi Brown's limited edition "smoldering eye palette" which is considerably cheaper and easier to get your hands on in the UK than it is here.

The last make-up purchase was of the time-to-kill-at-the-airport-why-not-count-your-cash-and-fritter-it-away-in-duty-free variety. I was thrilled to see MAC's current limited edition "A Tartan Tale" collection see in its complete glory at MAN airport and since the stuff was comparatively cheap had to get my hands on an "eye bag". The "Violet my Love Lash & Line Kit" to be precise. It consists of a rather cool tartan cosmetics bag filled with a mini brush, a travel-sized Zoomblack Zoom Lash mascara and a full-sized violet pigment as well as a full-sized fluidline pot in "Macroviolet". I love violet shades of eyeshadow and eyeliners as I think the colour really complements green eyes like mine. Plus I was quite excited to have found the whole LE collection there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist