Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MAN via HAM and STR

When this post goes live, I'm hopefully already at VIE airport on my way to Manchester to visit Cleo until Sunday. Last time I was there was when she got married in November 2006 A lot has happened since then - at least in her life- and she has not only moved to a new house, but also has two sons now which I am looking forward to meeting.

As there are no direct flights to Manchester from Vienna, I am flying via Hamburg on my way out and via Stuttgart on my way back. I do hope the return flight from MAN won't be delayed as there is only a little over an hour between arrival in STR and departure to VIE and my Lufthansa flight to Vienna is the last one for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist