Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween (Should Your Sect Celebrate it...)

Update:
I was invited for breakfast/brunch @ Frida's this morning and because they have 3 kids, the table had been laid with Halloween props. I even got my own little spider:
Not to forget the sceleton between the cereal boxes...

My personal appreciation of Halloween is non-existant as I simply grew up in the wrong country, at the wrong time, in the wrong culture to be in the habit to go trick-or-treating or make creative stuff (other than actual food) out of pumkins. I find it hard to resist chocolate in the shape of gory eyeballs, though:
I got those at M&S in Dublin and distributed them at the last book club gathering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist