Monday, October 25, 2010

Autumn Exercise

This morning, I woke up with sore limbs, feeling like an 80-year-old. No, make that 100.
The reason for it was the fact that I'd spent hours raking leaves in my late grandparents' house yesterday. I only say one two words: walnut tree. Big one:
walnut tree (onemorehandbag)
The half finished job

mountain of leaves (onemorehandbag) My Mum standing in front of the massive heap of dried leaves. Quite impressive, eh?

walnuts (onemorehandbag)Because her right arm is in a cake she couldn't rake herself, but picked up the walnuts that were hidden under the leaves.

Despite the inevitable after-effects, I really enjoyed physical labour in fresh air, a welcome change from my sedentary office job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist