Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh, Chiquita

WHY did you have to tell me that Müller was having a -25%-off-all-cosmetics-and-fragrances-sale? Guess who had to go there in their lunch-hour for a mni haul? Yep, yours truly it was:Müller haul (onemorehandbag)Unfortunately, I only realised back in the office as I was drooling over my booty that I had gotten the wrong nail polish Rose. "Insolent" instead of "Confidentiel". I've already called the shop and am hoping to be able to exchange it. Chances are high that I migh pick up something else if I return to the hub of temptation. Offer ends tomorrow, if you are in Austria and a suffer from the same addiction. Just saying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist