Friday, November 12, 2010

I Can Never Resist "Cute"...

A quick hello from rainy Manchester where Cleo, the younger of her sons and I made a quick shopping-excursion to the city centre yesterday and she actually managed to "outshop" me, her words. I only bought some little bits and pieces including a "down" bag from GAP (reduced to GBP 9,90) and a book with several easy-sounding macaron recipes from M&S (GBP 4).

MAN purchases (onemorehandbag)I don't have proper photo-editing software on my tiny netbook so you'll just have to believe me that the bag is actually a dark purple rather than blue.

We've planned an excursion to Liverpool for tomorrow, which I am really looking forward to.

More about the rest of my Northern adventures, shopping and otherwise when I'm back in Vienna.

1 Comments:

Anonymous replica purses said...

That's a nice handbag. I think your collection is great. I love it.

11/14/2010 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist