Thursday, November 18, 2010

P(r)etition

Pret Delights (onemorehandbag)I've told you about my love of Pret A Manger before. No matter how well I am fed by my hosts or at the company canteen, a visit to the UK wouldn't be complete without at least one stop at one of their ubiquitious branches. They have outlets in other countries too (oh, the joy when I discovered a Pret in Hong Kong and New York respectively!), but typically not in Austria. I'd gladly swap all Starbucks coffee shops in Vienna for one single Pret. They don't franchise, so there goes that option, but in the unlikely event that "the Prets" are reading this: please, pretty please, come to Vienna and be the answer to all my lunch cravings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist