Thursday, July 01, 2010

Oh, Baby, It's a Wild World

Bisamberg (onemorehandbag)On Tuesday, 6 people of our office spent the day doing physical instead of "brain" work. It was a sunny day and we had such fun uprooting bushes with the help of a cable winch and tractor and preparing firewood with a huge scary wood splitter. Afterwards, we had a barbecue and despite scratches on our arms (I had an appointment with the dermatologist on Wed. morning to have my moles checked and she asked me if I had a cat), mosquito bites and t-shirts that were so sweaty they could almost stand on their own, we thoroughly enjoyed the experience and are looking forward to next year. Judging from my tiredness I probably wouldn't be able to do it every day, but it is incredibly satisfying to immediately see the results of your labour and to breathe fresh air while you work. Not mentioning the tan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist