Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Duped

Particuliere dupe (onemorehandbag)I've told you about the cheap Particulière dupe I recently bought, but without the original next to it, I had to trust my (good, even if I say so myself) memory of colours. Turns out it really IS an exact dupe of the Chanel nail polish as you can see on the picture above which shows my fingers with cheap nailpolish in the front, and the Empress's Particulière-coated ones in the background. And yes, we do have 5 fingers on each hand, in case you were wondering.

More about the pink leather underneath our hands soon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lara said...

I am on my way to DM! needed to pay a visit anyways ;))

7/07/2010 02:14:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Good luck, Lara!

7/07/2010 03:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist