Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas with all the trimmings...

Christmas Card (onemorehandbag)Christmas cards I sent out this year were either self-made, see above (minus the watermark in the middle, obviously) or English shop-bought ones. To all of you whose addresses I don't know but who are no less precious to me, please accept this "virtual" one.

Last night I got Jamie O.'s latest book, Cook with Jamie from the Pampered Princess (who gave me a much-needed hug and "there, there" pat on the back, making me feel guilty for bitching about her...a bit...here) and really nice mugs and plates with a christmassy motif from Snow White. Could this be subtle hints to add "invite friends for dinner" to my list of New Year's resolutions? Fair enough as I've been seriously neglecting my hostess' duties.
Tonight, I'm meeting the book club posse and tomorrow morning I'll be heading southwards to my parents' for a long Christmas holiday (back to work on January 4). I don't know if I'll be able to post again this year.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all of you!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vesel božič and srečno novo leto to you, too!
Enjoy yourself in the south...

12/20/2006 03:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry X'mas fellow blogette - and may the New Year bring you many more joyful hours of retail therapy!

12/21/2006 11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist