Tuesday, December 19, 2006

first batch

This year, having got most of my Christmas presents from my parents already in advance, I was determined I'd take my friends' pressies to KLU with me to have more things to unwrap. Soon I decided against it as the number of bags to take "down" to Carinthia started to accumulate in my bedroom. After a beautiful orange vase from the Tyrolean and interesting bits and pieces plus a cinema- voucher from Frida, which I got last week, I got these yesterday from Amica and the Mermaid, respectively:
pressies, yay! (onemorehandbag)From the Mermaid, I got the Bollywood cook book and a Gucci Envy gift box (containing a perfume, body lotion and soap) plus very cool and veeery green and shaggy earmuffs. From Amica I got the cool purple and orange felt bag above and the intriguing little green box with frogs. It looks like a small-scale case for glasses but according to the little leaflet that was inside, its manufacturers, Giorgio Fedon & Figli suggest encasing the following items in their little "mignon" (which comes in many colours) as they prefer to call it: condoms (hah, fucking hah, my looks alone are the perfect contraceptive these days...) a USB-stick (more likely), jewellery, coins, pills, a sewing kit, receipts. Amica said that the shop assistant in the posh little lifestyle shop whose best customer she is told her this should not be missing in any handbag. The perfect gift for yours truly in other words.

More to come tonight from the Pampered Princess & her sis and Snow White.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wallow, wallow, wallow....when I see you in the street I have to cross to the other side to prevent myself from blurting out "where is your paper bag?"

12/19/2006 03:26:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Well, honey, you haven't seen me today or you would ask for a paper bag...

12/19/2006 03:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist