Friday, May 26, 2006

beastly

Gone are the days when my parents' cat at least treated me with due respect. He (to protect his precious identity in the blogsphere, he shall be known as "the Beast") had the cheek to stick out his tongue at me to let me know what he thinks of me. Pah! The (whiskered) cheek of him! Then again, I suppose with 11 1/2 cat-years he IS older than me and feels entitled to give me the finger, cat-style...the Beast (onemorehandbag) Lunch-break purchases: I only ventured out for a short trip to the supermarket and to get a magazine. The weather is positively sub-arctic again. But hey, it's the weekend, after all so it HAS to be shitty, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist