Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Daisy Duck

MD20(onemorehandbag)
Yesterday's post was written before my lunch-break. Looking at the picture above, can you guess what yours truly purchased? Yep. Some more birthday money + (slightly) discounted Mandarina Duck MD 20 bag = one happy retailtherapista. When I entered the shop with the Pampered Princess, the shop assistant shrieked "I knew you'd ask for the turquoise one when I saw you in your coat." It doesn't match the down coat exactly, but the two shades of turquoise don't clash either. I'd been salivating in front of the shop window for a week or so and as I was queuing for popcorn in the cinema last Thursday there actually was a girl with a bag of the same range standing right next to me. I furtively snuggled up to her to see whether the two colours go together. At least I hope it was furtively and the poor thing doesn't think a lesbian frotteur , or rather frotteuse, was making a pass at her...

1 Comments:

Blogger ka-ma said...

Looove the color! I used to have a backpack like this back in the teenage days...I wish I could remember where it ended up!

1/25/2006 02:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist