Wednesday, January 18, 2006

cold turkey

I've been informed that my computer at Coma HQ, my preferred "blog-station" will be taken away from me for some long-overdue (I'm currently working with Windows 98; I'd really like to have a word with the person who spread the rumour of the Japanese being into state-of-the-art technology!) upgrading tomorrow morning. I don't know when exactly I'll get it back so don't post/comment anything interesting tomorrow morning, will you!

Question to self: How will I overcome those physically painful internet-withdrawal syptoms? Will I torture my colleague, tear my hair out, knit a jumper chainmail helmet? Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can comment on other blogs but you can't post? Suspicious...

1/20/2006 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Coming up, darling, coming up!

1/20/2006 02:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist