Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Html tips from the kitchen goddess

Thanks to the lovely Anne I have now added a "categories" menu to my sidebar. Ta-dah!
___
I had another public-transport-moment in the tram last night: When a man of considerable girth clumsily parked himself between a young woman and myself, almost shoving me off the seat in the process, he had the cheek to demand that the other lady move over a bit. This prompted her to reply (very loudly): "I really don't think so. Just because your buttocks can't fit into one seat and you think you need to sit with your legs wide apart like that doesn't mean you deserve two seats."

Purchases: None so far today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist