Monday, September 30, 2024

Doping. The Legal Kind

 

It's that time of the year again when pretty much everybody seems to be sick. Be it the latest strain of Coronavirus or just the seasonal flu, the sniffling and coughing is REAL and it is omnipresent. Not that I am ever keen to get sick, but I feel I had my fair (?) share of multiple back-to-back throat aches this spring and I am not ready to join in yet. Also, I have some in-person meetings at work that I "need" to make an appearance at. So...precautions it is. Vitamin C in fruit and vegetable form, as much sleep as I can get (still working on that one), Berocca and hot baths in particular after a day spent in rooms full of (semi-) sick colleagues or on public transport where people are coughing so dramatically all around you that you expect to see blood on the floor any second. A good reminder to stay home if you're not feeling well if there ever was one...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tash Bags said...

Absolutely love the unique design of Tash Bags! A wooden handbag adds such a natural and stylish touch to any outfit. Can't wait to get mine!

10/10/2024 04:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist