Monday, August 12, 2024

The Comfort of Familiarity

So after extensive research and comparison I ended up booking the same hotel as last year for my seaside vacation with Highflyer and sons. It turned out to be a good idea that everyone approved of. We already know that we like it here, have tested most of the local restaurants and know where the best pizza (what the men eat most of the time) can be found and where the local supermarket is. You can step right into vacation-mode, no time lost. I call it the "Nice effect" since I have been to Nice more than ten times and love the familiarity of it. I haven't been there two summers now and would not mind a little Cote d'Azur refresher, but until then, I am thoroughly enjoying our "copy/paste" approach in Croatia.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist