Monday, July 29, 2024

Purge

Last week, I got rid of almost 20 GB of cloud storage by deleting videos from Google Photos and newsletters in bulk. Some of them went as far back as the early 2000s and the stores have long since closed down. While I was at it, I also unsubscribed from most newsletters. It felt quite liberating and was also an interesting trip down memory lane. I randomly opened some order confirmation e-mails and could not remember half of the things I had bought. In other cases I wondered what had happened to the shoes or clothes in question. Did I gift them? Sell them on a classifieds site? 
Amazon e-mails will be tackled next and definitely must amount to at least one GB alone. I first ordered there when I still worked at Coma HQ and they still gave you generous vouchers when you bought there. Seems like another lifetime, back in the golden days of online shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist