Monday, February 27, 2017

Phantom Bags or How to Tell You Have a Serious Problem...

First of all, it is a relief to know I am obviously not the only person afflicted by these symptoms - at least Chiquita mentioned the same. With symptoms I mean the slightly uneasy feeling when you are doing sports (case in point: skiing) and every now and then want to reach for your bag or get a rush of adrenaline thinking "Shit, where is my bag? Did I leave it somewhere? Oh. Right. I am skiing, I didn't take a bag. Duh" Has this ever happened to you?

1 Comments:

Blogger David Smith said...

Contents of this website are good and appreciative. Congratulation

Ryanair Hand Luggage
Easyjet Cabin Luggage

6/13/2017 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist