Monday, November 30, 2015

Things that Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 48

1. Getting my hair cut a good bit in Sofia. I wish Vessi, my trusted stylist worked in Vienna: quick, efficient and nice. I also got a gel mani while there and was out of the door with new hair and nails a mere hour later.
2. Being back in Sofia full stop, not just because of the beautification mentioned above. I had missed the city, which is my favourite business trip destination and in the course of about 20 visits now feels a bit like a home from home.
3. Realising that I won't need to squeeze myself into overheated shops with hundreds of shoppers on the desperate hunt for Christmas presents as the few gifts I will be giving have either been purchased already or will be ordered online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist