Monday, November 09, 2015

Things that Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 45

1. Sushi always makes me happy and I had it last week like pretty every week I am in Vienna. Always the same (California Sake) at the same place in the same company.
2. Getting some things done I had postponed for ages. Very gratifying.
3. Holding the first language-exchange "class" on Friday. My Russian 1:1 course at Berlitz has ended. The Firm paid for it, but it is way too expensive for me to continue out of my own budget and so I suggested to my teacher that I could give her 12-year-old son English tuition in exchange for Russian conversation. I was really happy that she agreed and also "bullied" her son to participate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist