Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Feeling Blue

When I returned from my recent trip (on which I did shop quite a bit, no surprise there) I suffered slight online-shopping withdrawal symptoms and remembered the cool blue leather and synthetic bag that B1 bought in Vienna 2 years ago when we went shopping together in the summer sale at the Liebeskind Berlin store and I regretted not getting myself when I saw it in action on my visit to Athens this year. It did not impress me that much when she got it, but somehow it had morphed into a really gorgeous bag that I wanted for myself. It was long sold out by then, of course, but I somehow could not get it out of my mind and when in said shopping mood I found this close-enough successor, also on sale. My laptop fits inside so I feel perfectly justified to have purchased another lightweight "business trip" bag...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Na endlich!!

10/13/2015 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Eh, aber Deine Tasche is noch schöner!

10/13/2015 05:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist