Monday, November 23, 2015

Things that Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 47

1. Decorating my flat for Christmas (I have to admit that I was operating under the assumption that yesterday was the first Advent Sunday, ooops) and also getting a head start on the Christmas baking front.
2. Accidentally ending up at Art Mart with my Mum as the queue at Albertina was brutally long and walking out with a beautiful piece by Valentina Wecerka, an early Christmas present that already hangs in my bedroom.
3. Equally accidentally discovering (when I am hangry I am even more impatient that usually) that I could recreate the ubiquitous egg baked in avocado in less than 10 secs in the microwave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist