Thursday, October 20, 2011

Brisbane Haul

I just thought I'd share some recent purchases (all of the flat, lightweight and easy-to-pack variety). The Australian took me to really nice places such as this one, but I kept thinking of my baggage allowance...Both on the way to and from Brisbane I bought a magazine with freebie. The make-up palette, though good and surprisingly not rash-inducing, might join the heap of things to leave here before I return home. We'll see. The tote bag is from Australian brand Mimco , which has some very tempting bags indeed:
I also bought a cool red bracelet:
Not to forget the new dress which might get its airing at a theatre performance this Saturday.

3 Comments:

Blogger alcessa said...

And if you simply send yourself everything you buy on the day you leave Australia? Surely you'll be home before the package(s)arrive?

10/20/2011 08:36:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Good idea (I did that when I was in Japan)but incredibly expensive. I sent a birthday card with my dad with some practically "weightless" items in an envelope and it cost $12. I'm counting on my two visitors to take some stuff back for me, though.

10/20/2011 08:55:00 AM  
Blogger alcessa said...

AUČ! :-) I thought it's like the USA, which is also expensivish (shipping costs), but not as much as to prevent one from buying larger quantities or fulfilling one's strongest desires (like: a few LOST T-Shirts and stuff) from time to time.

10/20/2011 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist