Tuesday, October 25, 2011

B(l)ondi Beach

On Sunday, I finally made it to the famous Bonid Beach. To be honest - Nice and the Cote d'Azur are much more impressive, but then the beaches there are not sand, but pebbles and Sydney's beaches do have fine sand. I was really surprised that the water was so cold, but I actually liked that. What was strange was that nobody seemed to actually swim - people were either just jumping around in the waves, or surfing. For swimming, people clearly go elsewhere. Another thing that struck me was that it was nowhere near as crowded as beaches on the Adriatic, but then it IS only Spring.
bronzed, the safe way

Life-saver with floating tyre? Hmmmm.


We (=the Australian and I) were among few non-tatooed people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist