Monday, May 09, 2011

New T-Shirt and New(ish) Camera

Mademoiselle brought me a French ELLE magazine from her Easter holiday in Paris, knowing that I love a) glossy mags, b) freebies and c) all things to do with Japan. I really like this charity t-shirt by Vanessa Bruno and it fits me well, too. I can practise my non-existant French for MY upcoming trip to Paris this weekend!

Here, you also get to see the camera I bought on April 1 already, my trusty Pansonic Lumix DMC-TZ8. As you know, I was rather fond of the 3 CASIOs I previously used and was quite sad that I dropped the most recent one at the Empress's wedding which caused the lens to go a bit funny and eventually made me get this one, which I had been eyeing for quite some time as a worthy replacement.

I'm quite pleased with the results and obviously the picture above (taken indoors without flash as flashes and mirrors are not the best combo for obvious reasons) does not do it justice. Did you notice that I flipped the image in post-production so you can actually read the signature on the t-shirt. Clever, hah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist