Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's That Time of the Year Again

New year, new decluttering resolutions. Before I tackle the really scary projects, I've decided to embark on a major recipe culling mission. I have several stacks of recipes torn out of miscellaneous magazines in addition to 2 big fat folders where I collected several years worth of GUSTO magazines which I subscribed to when I was a student, but which aren't really all that exciting. I'm throwing out all the recipes I'm not very likely to ever try and put the rest in 4 separate ringbinders, one each for "sweet", "meat", "fish" and "veggie" recipes. I've almost finished the first big folder while watching SatC II on DVD (Christmas present).
Let's hope the good intentions last longer than the month of January this time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist