Friday, January 21, 2011

Copilot

Recently, I've begun to suspect I'm leading someone else's life. The Empress's, to be precise. Before she moved to France, it was her who would accompany Big Boss to C-Level meetings in different parts of Austria, clad in conservative suits, fine-tuning the presentation she had worked long days and nights on in the car on the way to the meeting. These days, it is me who is doing all of these things. The trips, the suit, the long hours. This morning, the Big Boss, the Scholar and I went to Graz by car and I had to share floorspace with BB's (mother's) dog who accompanied us.
I'm not a dog person at all, but she was remarkably well-behaved and did not throw up in my crotch as she once did to BB's girlfriend. Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist