Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pretty from All Angles

For days a 1950s-style dress has graced a window of Louis Vuitton I *have* to pass every day on my way to and from work. I'm in love with it and it's only the fact that it's a bit too short for my legs (oh, and perhaps the tiny detail that it retails for € 2000) that has kept me from rushing in and buying it.

Until this morning, the mannequin looked the other way and pushed a (different) bag away (?) with her right hand as opposed to the left. 
MC argued that it's actually a rather counterproductive marketing message as it looked as if the woman did not want the bag. Us bag-addicts and LV-initiates know how to read the subtext, though: Try as she might, she cannot avoid the call of the glossy bags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist