Friday, January 14, 2011

The Steffl Syndrome

It's official. Steffl is dangerous. No, let me rephrase this: working near Steffl and being able to check every day whether reductions have switched from 30% to 50% is dangerous for my wallet. This year's object of my desire, a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. I would have preferred another colour, but bordeaux was the only one left in the sale and I'm not complaining!


Last year's 50% off bargains: Winter Sale 2010: Cocinelle. Summer Sale 2010: Furla.

Mental note to self: must check definition of "habit" in dictionary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vienna is just so much more advanced... in Paris the same bag has been put on Sale for only -30%. Good catch!

1/14/2011 09:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist