Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's a Shoe Post

I just wanted to share my new party accessory with you, a pair of foldable ballet flats in faux snakeskin (also available in red and gold) that come in a little pouch and take up almost no space in your bag. I got them from H&M for EUR 9,90 and test-wore them on New Year's Eve. They're the perfect solution for the old slipper issue when you are a) not sure your hosts have any and you b) don't want to ruin your outfit anyway:
Speaking of slippers, I gave my Dad (who always has cold feet) a pair of faux-fur-lined suede Crocs for Christmas which he loved. He has very small feet for a man  so my Mum and I were able to feel for ourselves just how comfortable they are, if not exactly flattering. That's Crocs for you. This is my Mum sporting the sexy pair: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist