Monday, January 17, 2011

Returning from Hamburg without the Ultimate Bargain

Just a quick post to let you know I'm alive and kicking. I was on a mini-break (Sat-Sun)  in Hamburg with my mother whom I treated to the "all-inclusive-package" containing flight, 5* hotel, meals and transportation as a Christmas present. It was a much-needed change of scenery. We visited 4 museums and walked around a lot, one of the reasons why I didn't buy anything really apart from an airport bargain last night. On our way to the very interesting Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe yesterday morning, we passed a department store which advertised a "Männerschlussverkauf". I like the expression, which could be interpreted as "men on sale".
Unfortunately, the store was closed on Sunday. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist