Saturday, January 29, 2011

For This, I Would Even Have Come in on Saturday!

Yesterday was a superduper cool day at the office. As I've already mentioned, I was surprised by the festive decoration all over and around my desk. Yay! An hour or so later, there was a FedEx delivery (and we know, only really important people get FedExes, right?!) containing a pressie from the Empress. Yay! A very pretty bag-shaped key-charm and an equally pretty card with a cherry-blossom motif. Oh, she knows me so well! 

Theeeen I got showered with presents by my Vienna-based colleagues, including a subscription for UK Marie Claire (!) and "because the goodies that you like so much are never included" I also got a gift card from Make Up For Ever and a zippered bag made of a recycled bathing cap. And a very cool card. Ahhhh.

To top it all, MC conjured up a so-called "Millenniumstorte" decorated with flecks of gold. It was even better than it looked: like a Sachertorte 2.0!

Expectations are somewhat high for the (much dreaded) big 4-oh (no!) next year, I have to say. The again, I might dig a hole and hide on that day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous alcessa said...

:-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Oh, and: Don't think about 4-0 too much, please! Let us all enjoy what's left of the 3-something...

1/29/2011 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist