Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Out with the Old

a trailer full of books (onemorehandbag)On Saturday, I was in Halbturn, Burgenland, and passed by this trailer full of books outside the the gates of Halbturn Palace where a charity flea market was being held. Personally, I am a bit squeamish about second-hand books unless I know the person who owned them, but I still tend to feel sorry to see books discarded. I actually pressurised my boss into giving away rather than tossing out unwanted books he had sorted out a huge pile of books in the process of moving into a smaller flat and this little pile has been sitting in the hallway of our office for weeks now. Should you be interested in one of them, let me know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist