Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On Sunday, I Visited the Edge of the World...

After MC had left for the airport, I decided to give myself a bit of a culture-fix. I ended up visiting the Hayward Gallery, where I hadn't been for a very long time. The "New Décor" with several Austrian artists was good, too, but I particularly liked the Ernesto Neto one. It reminded me of my visit to the ZOOM children's museum. Basically, the whole indoors exhibition space (there also was a little swimming pool outside) consisted of various "tunnels" and canopies that were covered with net lace and had stones, herbs or books inside that you could reach through glove-sized mini-tunnels where you could stick your hands through, or through holes you could poke your head into. Interesting and great fun for visitors of all ages



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist